Recent content by jconta

1. J

Class Action Lawsuit Against Kitec

This message is in regard to a potential class action lawsuit, regarding Kitec pipes, manufactured by IPEX, Inc. You may already be aware that class action lawsuits have been filed in Nevada, and New Mexico, against Impex, Inc. regarding the defects found in the Kitec (plumbing) Pipe System...
  2. J

Is there a class action lawsuit against Kitec piping?

Yes, there is a lawsuit against Kitec. Please contact me. Yes, there is a potential lawsuit for California and Arizona consumers. I am a legal investigator, working for the attorneys who are putting this case together. There were cases similar regarding Kitec, already litigated in New Mexico...
  3. J

New class action lawsuit re: Kitec Pipe System

This message is in regard to a potential class action lawsuit, regarding Kitec pipes, manufactured by IPEX, Inc. You may already be aware that class action lawsuits have been filed in Nevada, and New Mexico, against Impex, Inc. regarding the defects found in the Kitec (plumbing) Pipe System...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks