Recent content by jchance

1. jchance

Non-centered drain and Kerdi system

We have a shower that the previous homeowners had converted into a closet. I am in the process of converting it back into a shower. After I did the demo, I found the shower drain and its in a strange (non centered) location plus the shape of the shower in general is a little weird. I...
  2. jchance

Shower remodel question

Maybe I'm over simplifying this, but could I not just get my dremel and cut the pipe from the inside, then install a riser, and attach the new drain?
  3. jchance

Shower remodel question

Hummm...well thats not the answer I wanted. :) So any advice on how I can replace the drain without breaking out the concrete?
  4. jchance

Shower remodel question

I am in the process of tearing out my shower and rebuilding it (the previous shower which was fairly new, someone had installed it with sheet rock inside the liner which got wet and rotted out). I have successfully taken down everything (tile, sheet rock, liner, mortar bed, etc...) and am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks