Recent content by Jcanavera

1. Jcanavera

Toto S350e fan noise

We've had a Toto S350e for over 3 years now and we have been happy with the unit. I have noticed however that the fan that turns on when you sit on the seat has grown louder over time. We keep the plastic filter unit clean although I did pull the seat and found considerable debris in the...
  2. Jcanavera

The CST454CUFG Drake II 1G is up on the Toto Web Site

Unfortunately Robbie, I haven't had any Toto toilets before to give you any comparisons to. So far we continue to be very happy with the 1.0 gpf. Happy enough at this point that I added a Washlet S350e to the toilet. I'm probably going to order another 1.0 gpf Drake ii in the near future to...
  3. Jcanavera

Thanks! The instructions were clear and I watched the sani-seal videos so I was pretty prepared as to how to do this. The Internet makes a pretty good teacher.
  4. Jcanavera

Delta electric touch faucets?

Just curious. My wife is gung ho wanting either the Delta Touch or the Moen Motionsense kitchen faucet. The Moen has two motion sensors that can activate the water flow vs. having to touch the Delta. From what I finding on Internet searches, the Delta looks like its been more problematic...
  5. Jcanavera

Just bought mine over the Internet. Toto said that list price is about $40 more than the 1.28 g model. This was my first experience in buying or installing a toilet so I was somewhat apprehensive. Bottom line the old Cadet which was 25 years old came out easily. I decided to use a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks