Recent content by JB_3

1. JB_3

GE Hybrid Service Codes

Good luck on your fix. I'll post an update on mine now that 6 months have passed... My unit must have been leaking from the factory. Between the time it was installed and the time I got the code and had the evap coil replaced, the cooling fans almost always ran on high. The compressor would...
  2. JB_3

GE Hybrid Service Codes

I called the 888 number on Tuesday 1/18 (Service center was closed 1/17 for MLK). Got the same story as above (they needed to ship 3 parts, but one was on backorder) and they scheduled a service call for Thurs 1/27. First two parts - a new evap coil and an in-line drier arrived Wed 1/19. The...
  3. JB_3

GE Hybrid Service Codes

Keep me informed. I also installed one last March and it started beeping with the HPF Code: F-C tonight. I'll be calling the 888 number Monday morning...
  4. JB_3

Pex bend supply source

See original post. I have a problem with paying $11 shipping for $6 worth of product if I don't have to. Part of the request is to get the 3/4 pex bends, part is to learn/discover where good plumbing supply houses are in my area for future reference.
  5. JB_3

Pex bend supply source

One of the advantages of PEX is making long runs without fittings (i.e. restrictions, possible failure/leak points, etc.). I'd like to take advantage of that. I don't need a sharp 90, but I'd like to have a 90 that's tighter than the pex holds by itself.
  6. JB_3

Pex bend supply source

Hello, This is my first post and I hope the topic is appropriate. I've added a water softener to my home system. I'm using PEX to route a new line from the entrance pipe to the external hose bibs on the front and rear of the house. I'm located on the east side of Cincinnati, OH. My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks