Recent content by JB_1024

1. J

Help! old shower valve, unknown design/manufacturer

Hello again and thanks for the replies. I bit the bullet and just replaced the whole valve. What was supposed to be a 5-minute thing turned into a whole weekend - as usual. Jimbo: the handle was missing to begin with, that's what started all this. Since I could not find a knob to fit it, I...
  2. J

Trim has no names on it either. Has mounting screws at 4:30 and 7:30 positions...
  3. J

Hello, I've got a leaky shower valve here of unknown manufacture. No names or part numbers on it. Pulled out the cartridge and the design is nothing like what is currently available, so my question is A) can I get parts for this, or B) can I put a newer-design cartridge in the valve body...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks