Recent content by Jaziel

1. Jaziel

Well Water Has A Rotten Egg Smell At Times...

Oh ok thanks, so are there some Labs that I can actually take the water for them to test? I thought that they only sold the well water exams at home depot and the exams the techs do when they come and check the water.
  2. Jaziel

Thanks for the response Dittohead, I am sorry but I am new to this well systems issues. How would I by pass the 10x54 system?
  3. Jaziel

Thanks for the feed back Reach4, I actually reside in Naples, FL. (Golden Gate Estates Area). I really don't know what type of pump I have. I am going to do a research on that tom. And Bannerman, I have lived in this house for 3 years, but the white bottle was a one time thing and I never had...
  4. Jaziel

Thanks for the promt response, yes it my own well and the first black container is where i put the salt in, then the other one its the softener. They told me D was a Carbon filter. (10"x 55"). the white bottle C was some other chemicle to clean filter.(Dont remember what chemical). Now let me...
  5. Jaziel

I purchased a house back in April 2013 and at the time I purchased a new filter and softener system for the house as the water had a strong rotten egg smell. A year later I had the issue with the hot water (rotten smell in hot water), and I resolved it by changing the anode rod every 6 months...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks