Recent content by jaybob

1. J

irrigating pump from creek?

Thanks for the fast input. I was thinking submersible but I could get a shallow jet about 10' or 12' above water...so that might work.
  2. J

Type of pump to irrigate from creek?

I would like to pump from creek with good watr amounts for koi pond filling and garden irrigation purposes. It would be approx. 25' rise and 200' away from creek to where it would be used. Any ideas would be great.
  3. J

irrigating pump from creek?

What type of pump can I use to pump water for gardening and lawn watering from a creek that would be about 5 feet below creek and need maybe 200 feet of distance and about 25 feet of rise at highest place. Any advice would be awesome.
  4. J

replacing check valve on submersable pump???

Thanks DonL. Thats what I was afraid of, dont really know how to pull up nearly 300 feet of pipe and pump but I have to figure it out. Hey is the check valve attached to the pump or internal to the pump? Thanks Jay
  5. J

replacing check valve on submersable pump???

My pump is about 280 feet deep and is cycling about every 7 minutes. I think it has been doing this for some time but I just moved it to a well house from a tight crawl space under house so I can diagnose better. I installed a new pressure tank and switch hoping it would help, it did need the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks