Recent content by Jason75

1. Jason75

Capping gas line.

The gas line has a key that controls the gas flow but its currently covered by brick
  2. Jason75

Capping gas line.

Yeah, see I was under the assumption that the shut off valve should have already been there.
  3. Jason75

Capping gas line.

Ok, so what I gather is that if I was to then install the dryer as gas I would then have to install a shut off valve. So the seller is not responsible to have this completed before I close. Thanks for all the help.
  4. Jason75

Capping gas line.

So I have a general question for plumbers located in Illinois I am looking to purchase a home in Warrenville IL. And the home that I am looking at has a gas cap in the laundry from and in the fire place but no shut off valves. There is a main shut off valve. I have talked to a few people with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks