Recent content by Janky

1. Janky

A.O. Smith GPDH 50 100 - Pressure switch error

Well, I finally got a new pressure switch, and replaced it last night. Woke up this morning with the water heater showing the same error. Tonight I will pull that hose out and test it for cracks. I guess I can cut that "seal" made on the blower side PVC and lift it off the blower to look for...
  2. Janky

The outlet looks clear, but I cant see all the way down. Thoughts? Thanks!
  3. Janky

Here are a couple shots of the unit Are those wires in the center connected to the pressure switch? I would guess that is it, or at least some kind of switch (2 wires) That clear air line looks like a vacuum line to me, but I don't know. Either way, if I pull that while it is running, I...
  4. Janky

I have searched as much as I can around this forum for ideas and even found some manuals on how to test the pressure switch. I am just looking for any thoughts on this and also if someone could tell me where the switch is. Here is what I have collected this far. A.O Smith "type" Manual's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks