Recent content by Jamie Meredith

1. Jamie Meredith

Conversion of 220 blower motor to 110

Then again, I may just scrap the whole thing, sell the motor and spend the money on a good variable speed squirrel cage motor and build my own housing.
  2. Jamie Meredith

Possible I suppose. It appears there are a series of relays on the control board. There is also a capacitor I am guessing aids in startup. I am considering just wiring the high side and not worrying about three levels.
  3. Jamie Meredith

Thanks to everyone for their help. I am likely going to just hire our electrician to come in and wire a 220 outlet for this. Electricity is electricity right? LOL That is unless someone here thinks it would be unwise. I do need to figure out the switch portion. Is there anyone here that...
  4. Jamie Meredith

We recently replaced the air handling unit in our home due to the coil leaking and I kept the old unit because the motor seemed to be fine. I would like to use the large motor and housing to create a large air filtration unit for my wood shop. I would like to know if it is possible...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks