Recent content by jamesk

1. jamesk

Single sink vanity conversion to double sink

Thanks guys! Here's what I ended up with. Is it required to split the hot and cold stubs inside the wall or is it OK to put a tee on each existing stub once it passes into the cabinet?
  2. jamesk

When I cut more of the wall out, I see that the vent already makes a 90 horizontal at 42" centered from the floor. To replace that existing elbow, I think I need a combo since it's already horizontal, is that correct? Is my orientation and type of fittings proper in the second pic?
  3. jamesk

That makes sense. I've updated the photo. Can someone confirm that the second photo is correct? Thanks
  4. jamesk

I see now that the 42" comes from 6" above the top of the countertop. Can you check the attached picture and let me know that the fittings are in the correct orientation? Thanks!
  5. jamesk

The actual cabinet is 34.5"tall plus another 1.5" of height for the countertop. The vanity does have drawers but only in between the two sinks. Attached is a pic.
  6. jamesk

Is this what I need to do? Sorry for the crappy drawing, I did that on my phone. I was trying to show an added tee under the existing tee at the drain/vent and running a drain arm from the lower tee over to the right side sink. Before the last elbow for the right sink drain, add a tee with a...
  7. jamesk

I in the process of replacing my existing single sink vanity with a new double sink vanity and need some advice on the correct way to modify my plumbing setup to allow both sinks to have the proper venting. I read through some threads with some example photos of double sink setups but I'm not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks