Recent content by jakedvm

1. J

another bathroom rough in

Thanks, I'll try that later today.
  2. J

I was curious to know if it doesn't look like there is a shower/tub drain roughed in. Anybody else?
  3. J

Hi, I am trying to figure out what these pipes mean in the rough in for our basement. The 3 inch is obviously for the water closet, and the others I'm not sure. Any help? The 2 inch pipe on the left will be in the wall and 16 inches from wall behind shelves. Is the pipe coming up in the...
  4. J

New Gas Meter

I am building an new house and need to figure out what size gas meter I need either 6" or 2lb. Can someone explain how to figure this? All my appliances and boiler etc need at a maximum 5-11". Do I need to account for several appliances drawing at the same time? Thanks Jake
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks