Recent content by JackOfAllTrades

1. JackOfAllTrades

Will a rear discharge toilet work here?

I think the 7in out saniflo bowl is prob the way to go.
  2. JackOfAllTrades

Sorry, the requirement is to discharge into 3", not a 3" vent. To clarify, If I use a maceration unit I would place the toilet in a different location due to the distance to soil stack requirement and a general preferred location. I would replace the current 1.5" galv vent with a 3" pvc soil...
  3. JackOfAllTrades

The top of the lip is right at 2.5", floor is expected to be an undetermined tile direct to concrete.
  4. JackOfAllTrades

If I go with the maceration unit I will replace the 1.5" galv vent with 3" as per saniflo manual that states it is a code requirement.
  5. JackOfAllTrades

Looking at floor mounted rear discharge units only.
  6. JackOfAllTrades

How about the saniflo toilet with a 7.5" outlet? This is available at my local menard's. Zoeller pumps (also local) also sells a macerating combo with a higher than standard outlet on the bowl. I would rather get the maceration unit over breaking concrete because it would allow a preferred...
  7. JackOfAllTrades

Finishing a rehab of my home. The new master bath has sink plumbing, but no toilet plumbing (used to be the kitchen). Trying to decide if I should use a maceration/pump unit or if I can use a rear discharge toilet with existing setup. Current toilet is on the other side of existing wall and that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks