Recent content by jack1953

1. jack1953

Electric Tankless Survey

Thanks plumber, can you give me the pros and cons from tank to tankless?
  2. jack1953

Electric Tankless Survey

Most every plumber I've spoken to locally say to avoid tankless systems and to stay with the tank heaters. I would like to hear from ANYONE who has gone from tank to tankless particularly electric, because it will be much cheaper for me to install since all I would have to do is put 60amp in...
  3. jack1953

Water Heater Dilemma with a Tankless Question

I am going to try and attach the pdf files on the soft water studies.
  4. jack1953

I have to pay for all the labor.
  5. jack1953

LL, Got to run out the door, but when I get back, I will post the pdf links here. Not sure what you mean by rental, but I am curious and open to hear about all my options. Be back later this afternoon/early evening. Thanks LL, Jack
  6. jack1953

Bear with me as I try to take you through my scenario. I am currently on my third tanked water heater in 44 months!! Come to find out, the water softener I have seems to eat up the anode rod really fast and this was confirmed by independent studies that were sent to me by A.O. Smith. My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks