Recent content by jack z

1. jack z

Rust in water tank

No the others have no problem tanks are over 14 yrs. old they are on city water but no softner units.
  2. jack z

Rust in water tank

I have city water the house is 12 yreas old with pvc pipe. I just replaced my 3rd elect. water tank. The tank gets rusty and has to be replaced, I do have a water softner unit also and wonder if the water softner is creating the rust problem. No info from my local plumber or the water softner...
  3. jack z

Hot water tank life

I live in Cape Coral Fl. have city water, but like the soft water also. My HW tanks last about 3-4 years then rust out. The recycle is set for 2 am so not shure what the problem is. I know that if the recycle happens during the day that could damage the HW tank. Please let me know of any ideas...
  4. jack z

Is it the water conditioner

Thank you for all the help. The tank was replaced under the warrenty. The tank had the expanision tank. But the tank was loaded wit rust. The drain was blocked with rust and had to blow air into the base to let the water out. What if the timer was wrong and the tank back flushed during the day...
  5. jack z

Is it the water conditioner

Hello New to the form. well here is the problem I,m on city water and we like the soft water and the taste. I,m having water heater problems. The tanks only last 3-4 years and rust out. I had a local water company install a new water unit. We are two older adults and the unit cycles at 3 Am so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks