Recent content by Jabela

1. J

Attaching shower heads to glass block?

I'm considering doing a glass block on top of a half wall at the business end of the shower. I would be able to locate the water valves etc inside the half wall but wondering if I could attach a shower bar to the glass blocks externally?
  2. J

Laminate surrounds

Thanks Terry. I may have seen something like that which is either premanufactured or bent to specs. I think the shower surround has to be a double height unit though. I was hoping I could hand make it but sounds like not so back to more traditional methods. Jimbo, thanks for the note about...
  3. J

Laminate surrounds

sorry, typo. I did mean "under" but typed "on". Here's a link where Terry talks about a laminate surround. https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2327&highlight=laminate On the other surrounds like Lasco that are premade I haven't figured out how to use them on a bench seat. And...
  4. J

Laminate surrounds

Terry has mentioned and I've seen in a few threads in the past about laminate shower surrounds. But as much as I've scoured here and the net I can't find specific installation procedures. Any ideas? Left to my own devices.... We are tearing out old tub and tile surround. Expanding the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks