Recent content by j4bs4209333

1. J

Desperately need advise. Am I on a cesspool or sewer?

What a headache this has become. I had a plumber with a camera out here. He got 3 feet into the drain line and it was completely submerged so he couldn't go any further. I literally do not know what to do at this point and no one has a suggestion for me. Spending thousands of dollars I do not...
  2. J

Thanks for your advise everyone. I called a plumber with a drain camera and have a tentative appointment (snow depending) scheduled for tomorrow. Yesterday I went to inspectional services and looked at the building permits on record for my house and as I expected nothing there. Then I went to...
  3. J

I need serious help. My main drain is backing up into my cellar after the back pressure blew off the 100 year old plug. I'm sorry if this is a long story but I need to figure out if I am connected to a sewer or a hidden cesspool. My house was originally built as part of an estate that had 3...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks