Recent content by J.J. Atchison

1. J.J. Atchison

I need help with a Flushometer toilet?

Thanks but I no longer have that particular toilet.
  2. J.J. Atchison

Well I just decided to take the Kohler Juvenile & Eljer Emblem tank back to Habitat and trade them for some unknown brand of toilet that's complete with everything except the seat, the tank is from 1984 and the stool is from 1985. The "years" are immaterial, because brands seldom interchange...
  3. J.J. Atchison

The video is not mine BTW I just found it on YouTube. I already have a tank that I thought about using but it's not the original one, it came off a 1990's Eljer Emblem, a plumber in my area that I'm friends with told me I'll need a vacuum breaker sleeve so I could connect the pipe onto the tank...
  4. J.J. Atchison

This toilet didn't have a tank when I got it, that's why I thought it took a flushometer since it didn't have any way to mount the tank on top.
  5. J.J. Atchison

I think these are made for a tank according to this video.
  6. J.J. Atchison

That's easier said than done.
  7. J.J. Atchison

Hello, I just bought a vintage 1955 Kohler Juvenile commercial toilet from my local Habitat For Humanity for $15 and tried to rig it up to flush in my backyard just to play around with by connecting a water hose to the flushometer but even though I had the hose faucet & flush valve turned up to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks