Recent content by insulated

1. I

Is 1/2" PEX supply big enough for dual shower head?

KS HANDI I am doing the same thing, except I plan on running a rain head hand held, and 3 body sprays. Total output 9gpm. I have a 3/4" thermo valve and 3 volume valves, one for each. Danze publishes flow rates through 1/2" and 3/4" copper at various pressure. At 45 lbs it tells me I am...
  2. I

1/2" copper to 1/2" pex

Jim, My fears also. Although I spoke to manufacturer, Danze, and they say output should be around 12gpm with 1/2 supply to a 3/4" valve. At full on I will have (3x 1.5)body sprays + 2.5 +2.5 =9.5gpm. I don't think it will be run with all 5 heads at the same time. I also have 3 volume valves...
  3. I

Attic space finishing/insulating

You can not use cellulose against the roof deck except in small areas (like slopes). If you check with GreenFiber they may tell you of the disasters they had when experimenting with this approach. The cellulose changes the dew point of your deck and moves it inside when the sun goes down...
  4. I

Supply 3 shower heads with 1/2" pex

I am in the middle of a bath remodel. The original copper lines in the wall for the shower had the 1/2" supply for hot capped, probably due to a leak or low pressure. It was done when the house was built. They put a T on the garden tub stub up which is in the middle of the floor and ran that...
  5. I

1/2" copper to 1/2" pex

I am in the middle of a bath remodel. The original copper lines in the wall for the shower had the 1/2" supply for hot capped, probably due to a leak or low pressure. It was done when the house was built. They put a T on the garden tub stub up which is in the middle of the floor and ran that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks