Recent content by imurmklady35

1. I

smell of smoke in bathrooms

I have allergies to sulpha drugs. I also can not eat sulfites in foods. I get bad headaches and a rash. I had a bad reaction to some medication and I the rash was awful. When I stopped eating food with sulfites I was fine. I am a single gal! I know a little about houses. My dad used to re-hab...
  2. I

Did I mention I woke up about 2am hearing drilling and jack hammering? I was thinking I was losing my mind? I am very allergic to sulpha. I started having my face swell on one side last year. I even had a growth in my throat come up? My neighbors kids are all having breathing problems new to...
  3. I

The spongue is a little one looks like a sugar cube? Very wierd.
  4. I

For the past couple mornings my master bathroom I have smelled smoke in it? I have no idea why? Then last night It was at least 1am. I am half asleep. I smell the smoke. Then I swear I hear drilling and jack hammering. This morning I was washing my hands there was a lot of water and soap in my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks