Recent content by imunwell2

1. imunwell2

Remove Excess Solder after I sweat pipe?

I sweat some pipes and as most new at this do, I have excess solder blobs at some of my joints. :( Will these cause me any problems or are they just a cosmetic issue? If I need to remove them, how can I safely do it without compromising the joint? They have already cooled. Thanks in advance!! :D
  2. imunwell2

Is Danze any good?

Thanks, I'll scrap that idea then.
  3. imunwell2

Is Danze any good?

Is the brand danze anygood for shower valves? Thanks, Harry
  4. imunwell2

Will this rough-in work?

I guess you have a good point. I'm doing glass blocks and everything, not going cheap on anything else. The only reason was, it's my mother-in-laws, and she only wanted the hand held for the grandkids to play with. But for resale value, I suppose a diverter would be the best option. What type...
  5. imunwell2

Will this rough-in work?

Hello new guy with shower plumbing question. I don't know too much about running copper pipe. Don't seem like it would be a problem, but I have a question. Will this layout work, or will I have some water pressure issues with the 90 degree corners. I think it would look better to have the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks