Recent content by Imintrouble

1. Imintrouble

Why isn't PEX the same size as copper?

From what I know and have read, uprising is recommended in certain situations such as the main feed for an irrigation system specifically when referring to the different internal diameter of PEX vs copper.
  2. Imintrouble

Double vanity install. How does this look?

here's the double fixture fitting and the new cleanout. is the cleanout good with the elbow like that? It will clean up better past the drywall otherwise I would use a 45 degree there which looks really nice and has a nice angle. thanks again.
  3. Imintrouble

I'm going to mock this up sometime this morning. Any other advice before I do?
  4. Imintrouble

Thanks for the reply. The toilet is real close to The main line that runs out the house. At the point of running out the house it has a vent that comes up and vents out the side. This is all within say 5 feet of the toilet. Would that be sufficient enough for the toilet or is that too far...
  5. Imintrouble

sorry for posting images sideways - i just can't figure it out either.
  6. Imintrouble

would you all be able to comment on the install below the picture above? this is in a full basement and I have no restrictions. i'm trying to tie in the shower and the vanity drain while also connecting a vent for the shower through the drain. i'm also adding a vent to the picture above for...
  7. Imintrouble

btw, neither home depot or lowes seem to stock a double fixture fitting. they only stock the double sanitary tee. a search of their sites allows you to order this and have it delivered. i felt that this was very odd for what is likely a fairly common requirement. seems like many people like...
  8. Imintrouble

Done and done. I'll take a picture after it's complete so you can all approve. Thanks again for all the help.
  9. Imintrouble

I could have it come out in the laundry room and that would be fine but id rather the clranout for this vanity come out in the vanity. My words above may not have been clear. What I'm looking to do is make essentially what is e to f in the picture above right below the double fixture tee. It...
  10. Imintrouble

Outstanding post. Thank you. Now on to the cleanout. Can I do a cleanout that is set below the double fixture tee that I will add but is pointed to the right and then has an elbow to come out the opening behind the vanity on the right. The reason why I ask is because the area behind the...
  11. Imintrouble

Thanknyou for the reply. If I were to install a cleanout below the sanitary cross would this solve both plumbing errors? Meaning the use of a sanitary cross is only an error because of the lack of a cleanout? Thanks again
  12. Imintrouble

I'm having second thoughts now and I'm not sure why. Can you give me some advice as to whether or not this looks kosher. The only thing I think is missing is the cleanout below the double sanitary tee and a larger nail plate for protecting the sole plate. Here's what's going on in the pic...
  13. Imintrouble

Drywell design question

So you think it shouldnt be a prpblem as long as the perforated pipes have socks on them eliminating much of the organic matter? Any other thoughts?
  14. Imintrouble

Drywell design question

I'm looking to install a drywell to handle some extra runoff from a patio. the patio is below the rest of the yard and a low point. it is graded to all go in one direction and I would like to put a long drain in that covers the 15 foot edge of the patio. i was thinking of a perforated pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks