Recent content by Igor Kirianov

1. Igor Kirianov

Leaking Sprinkler Valve

Thanks. I am planning on blowing out the system in the next few weeks. The backflow device is the valve sitting on the water line between the main shutoff and the line to the irrigation system? I'll snap a picture to confirm.
  2. Igor Kirianov

Leaking Sprinkler Valve

forgot to mention, I guess, that the valves are below ground, in valve control boxes. if anything, the damage might be caused by freezing if the irrigation system had not been winterized properly. It wasn't me as we just bought this property 3 months ago. We are in the NE where it could get a...
  3. Igor Kirianov

Leaking Sprinkler Valve

Did not want to start a new thread on the same subject, so I'll just shoot it in here and bump it up. I've recently repaired my irrigation system where a wire was corroded or broken in a few places causing 5 zones (out of 8) not to turn on automatically. I dug up 4 valves to run a new wire and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks