Recent content by IAMIR

1. IAMIR

Expansion tank and regulator back flow pressure issue

BTW...I did check the pressure which was at 40. I bumped that up to 60 at the regulator, drained the lines, and set the exp tank to 60. All is working great. I can actually use the sprinklers now. Thank you for serving this great country! May God bless you and all our troops. Again, Happy 4th...
  2. IAMIR

*sigh* I was all over the Watts website looking for something like your link and couldn't find it yesterday. Thanks for responding. Have an awesome 4th of July and don't forget to say thanks to a veteran. Peace, Chuck
  3. IAMIR

2 electrical questions

You are correct in saying rating a CB at 80%. NEC Sec. 384-16(c). You should not exceed 12 amps for a 15a breaker or 1440 watts. As an Electrical Estimator/Project Manager we run into this often on desighn build projects. The local jurisdictions will often look a load calculations in determining...
  4. IAMIR

This past winter I replaced my HWH and Expansion tank (both were bad). However when the HWH heated up to the Medium set point the relief valve started spitting water. Basically it was doing its job. I went over to the Regulator back flow valve and turned it down a lot. That seemed to stop the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks