Recent content by Hubbard

1. Hubbard

6 Year vs. 12 Year (plus canceled Whirlpool and ordered Bradford White)

Terry - Thanks, I'm glad I stuck with the 6 year heater then. Also, I'm feeling pretty good about canceling the Whirlpool with Lowe's and getting the Bradford White instead. Funny thing is it's almost exactly the same cost with the professional licensed plumber as it would've been with Lowe's. I...
  2. Hubbard

6 Year vs. 12 Year (plus canceled Whirlpool and ordered Bradford White)

About a month ago I decided to replace a leaky bathtub fixture in one of my bathrooms. When I pulled the old one out I noticed there were several pieces of white plastic stuck in the valve. Not chunks of broken plastic... it was more like thin sheets of white plastic. Having no idea what it was...
  3. Hubbard

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Oh, boy... Just this morning I ordered a Whirlpool hot water heater from Lowe's. The estimated arrival date is April 23 so now I'm wondering if I should cancel the order and start all over. I notice this thread started several years ago... has the problem really not been fixed since then? I'll...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks