Recent content by HTP_DIY

1. H

Rust spots on new Kohler Memiors cast iron tub

Same problem with pin size rust marks. A Villager cast iron tub was installed a few months ago before anything else in our new guest bathroom. ( Our remodel has been going on a year.) The tub has been used 2 times and cleaned very carefully with soft rags and a couple of drops of a very mild...
  2. H

Guinivere Unifit shows.

Thanks, Jadnashua, that was one of my questions. I think the decision was made because they thought there wouldn't be enough room, but I'm guessing. Maybe because the prior toilet, an Ultramax was not close to the wall. I wish I had measured the distance from the center of the flange to the...
  3. H

Guinivere Unifit shows.

Thanks, Terry, but in this case the portion of the Unifit that shows is out almost an inch. When I look at the diagram of the Guinevere with the Unifit installed it seems to be out less. If we changed to a 12" Unifit would the toilet move back closer to the wall or further out? 2 3/4"...
  4. H

Guinivere Unifit shows.

Our new Guinivere toilet has been installed with a 10" Unifit, is 2 3/4" from the wall, and Unifit sticks out from the back. You can see it when you walk in the door of the bathroom. This is not what I would have wanted to compliment our beautiful guest bath. Is this supposed to be the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks