Recent content by howgag

1. howgag

tk Jr. runs only with cover off

THE unit seems to have cleared itself up, Works fine now with the cover secured.
  2. howgag

Takagi TK 2 dripping

If it's similar to a TK Jr., It's probably A leaking "O" ring, Which is easy to replace.I replaced all the "O" rings & the water control valve in my takagi TK.Jr. & it works fine now (no leaks). The valve cost me $135.00
  3. howgag

Unit works fine with the cover off or bottom screws left off so the bottom hangs out letting it get more air. Tighten the screws, & it will trip the internal breaker & cover has to be removed to reset it, Don't get any codes. always worked fine till I had the cover off to replace the water...
  4. howgag

My takagi Tk jr. will only run with the cover loose or off. IT's 6 years old & worked fine until I removed the cover to change an "O" ring in the water control valve. If I try to run it with the cover on it trips out. Any ideas or solutions appreciated. thnx. runs fine with cover off.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks