Recent content by HomePortDave

1. HomePortDave

Repair coupline for 4" Cast Iron

Thanks for the help Thanks for the great advice guys. Just for future reference, what's the best way to cut off this old cast pipe so it breaks in a clean line. My dad used to use a hammer, but it's difficult to control. Also, as I've learned, the stress on the pripe structure can cause...
  2. HomePortDave

No-Hub Connector Is that like one of those rubber connectors with a big hose clamp at each end? Is the concrete very hard to break out?.
  3. HomePortDave

I was working in my basement trying to replace a fitting on our 4" cast iron sewer line from the toilet and drains. The pipe runs vertical down into the concrete of the basement floor. It broke off right at floor level. Every sort of repair coupling I could find at the hardware store...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks