Recent content by homenanook

1. H

Unremovable shower handle

Thank you again for your help. It was "B". Quite difficult to get the handle unstuck, but eventually it worked.
  2. H

Breplum - Thank you! I called Kohler and they confirmed it. They weren't able to tell me much more than that. I've been rotating on the skirt but nothing happens. it spins freely... and that's it. Can you let me know whether I should be turning A or B? I've been spinning A... and B isn't...
  3. H

Thank you! That gives me a place to start. I tried rotating... the escutcheon rotates freely, but nothing happens other than rotation. The handle doesn't rotate beyond pointing up (off) or down (hot). Any ideas?
  4. H

Trying to fix a leaky Moen shower head. I’ve removed the set screw, but can’t seem to get the handle off. Have tried twisting the spacer (which spins freely) as well as pulling both the handle and the spacer. Have used a fair amount of force and am reluctant to use more... Can anyone help...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks