Recent content by Hidden 1

1. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

Its a touchscreen visionpro ,like 8000 .. Has w- white ..an x2 - brown both on left side.. Is the double 50 breaker w #6 wire to the 9.5kw heat kit fine? Im sure the double 30 for cool is fine ..[ pic is old wires before hook up ]
  2. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

Yes ty. Its odd but yes,in that diagram its purple to the stat -Y . Should i keep white an brown direct to same colors vs tying together to the white off stat wire ..so i can get the Emergency heat directly -brown ..? I guess theres really no other choice but to go with the last wire left-...
  3. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

Here are a few better pics ,i have to resize em ,getting more . looks like one diagram i found uses purple wire to Y on board . ...an at end ON DIAGRAM PAGE 47 uses purple to yellow ..where the stat wire connects in But board looks a bit different on diagram.. Page 47 Left 2 arrows show...
  4. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

Its got a defrost board ..typical goodman one..exactly like one in 1st pic.I took sides down an couldnt find a permanent tag..MAYBE I JUST AN NOT LOOKING IN THE RIGHT PLACE ?... This diagram looks similar ..an has the purple wire at stat like mine ,not yellow..
  5. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

Where should i look for factory tag? Near the refrigerant lines? Its nowhere in the main 2 servive cover areas. Also.if i have a e heat option on stat should i wire direct brown to brown an white to white ,instead of tying brown an white to stat white Thanks . [ wondered also -have u ever seen...
  6. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

I didnt buy it new ...there is a tag somewhere on them,I just need to know where.
  7. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

Thanks! Ill leave it as i wired it in pic! Where on the unit[ besides that papwr diagram on the cover] is the serial an model number located exactly..I need to confirm model/serial info an other one is not readable..Aph M4 type heat pump.
  8. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

Pics.Same size wire as run to heat kit contactor.
  9. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

On a amana heat pump system ,at the heat kit ground ,can i run a green ground wire to there,off the main ground lug, that the unit has at incoming power ? Or does it have to have its own. An if ground lug is large enough can u ground 2 wires in it or does it need to be changed to a double...
  10. Hidden 1

Comparing readings / heat pump

What issues do these readings an specs possibly indicate ? R22 goodman heat pump package unit . Its 73 f an 50% humidity as tested in mid morning. One pic is the heat pump specs an the other has the readings. [ i know the writing is small] Readings found say : Suction psi 51.9/26.9 Liquid...
  11. Hidden 1

Cutting bathroom lines/ faucet

I cut 1 of them already .Won't cut other now .[ though they included 2 small slip on sleeves that slide on the lines and can only be used if line is cut.] How are these lines connected up inside the faucet? Its a Delta with both sides and lines continued up into the unit. Looks similar...
  12. Hidden 1

Cutting bathroom lines/ faucet

I am installing a bath sink and the lines are that grey plastic like tubing type that come out of the inside of the faucet ,and are very long. The ends have a rubber tip with them . I also had in the package 2 sleeves . I wanted to cut them to be shorter but wondered how well this would do...
  13. Hidden 1

Sump issue

I have a 1/3 hp sump pump with verticle float an it's in a pit .The issue I'm having is cycling- when it kicks on it runs about10 seconds then stops an depending on water level starts right back up again for 10 seconds..an on off cycle continues even though water level is high. What do I need...
  14. Hidden 1

Panel replace/pump

Here are some pics of the old panel an the new one, before install, with part. Thanks
  15. Hidden 1

Panel replace/pump

I will be updating the heat pump package unit ,2 an a half ton with10k heat kit ,an also updating the ac/heat shut off /panel. It has the old 80s style panel with 100 amp an a 50/50 an 30/30 . I understand that the lug/bar in these that the stranded bare AL is attatched to are to be used...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks