Recent content by Hicrysmoke

1. Hicrysmoke

Help my well went south !

Well thats what i was afraid of ,, i no longer have 2" casing , i pulled all that out and went back with 1-1/4 metal driving point an pipe ,, o well i guess ill just try and get by with it like it is and then next spring ill have me a new one washed down Thenks for your help valveman
  2. Hicrysmoke

Ok ,, thanks valveman say i just went to a website that shows my pump and according to it i will have to buy a deep well injector , a regulator priming thingy , and two inch packer deal like you said but my worries now are i didnt see any packer for a 1-1/4 pipe , because thats what i have now...
  3. Hicrysmoke

Lol sry about that , i believe your right i should have paragraphed it ,, but im from arkansas and i did finish high school but i was focasing on them pretty girls instead of my school work and english was my worst subject ! Plus they didnt have as good teachers 35 yrs ago as they do nowdays...
  4. Hicrysmoke

Thany you valveman i knew about the 25' thing with shallowell pumps but ive used this pump for many years on that old well at 28' it always did great , but my pump is a convertable deep n shallow well redjacket brand And i dont know how to adjust the high capacity injector over to the deep...
  5. Hicrysmoke

Hey guys , about 15 yrs ago a family freind came over an washed me down a 2" pvc well ,, hit water at 12' then hit better water at about 20' ,, he stoped at 28' , very great tasting no irony taste at all like most of the wells are in my area ,, ice cold water too ! On a 100 degree day if i...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks