Recent content by HGTech

1. HGTech

Hansgrohe ThermoBalance II

There is a gasket/membrane the comes with the I-Box. It is a black fiber material designed to work with practically any wall type or adhesive. It does help to seal the rough to the wall and keep moisture from migrating into the wall. It helps to make the I-Box an integral part of the shower...
  2. HGTech

We do not have any valves or controls for steam. Most steam units have their own proprietary valves and controls so it is just not cost effective to design and build them. Our I-Box is designed to be an integral part of the shower enclosure and does come with a membrane that goes around the box...
  3. HGTech

There are no ears on the TB2 rough. Using blocking and copper pipe clamps is recommended. This is one of the many improvements made with the I-Box compared to some older roughs. If you need any other help feel free to contact Hansgrohe Technical at 1-800-334-0455. Press 2 for tech and ask for...
  4. HGTech

Hansgrohe iBox Universal

Besides the 3/4" by 1/2" bushing you can use a 3/4" by 1/2" copper male adaptor with the I-Box. Just sweat it up and cool before you thread it in. In you installation it sounds like you will be using a shower head and hand shower. In this case you will only be trying for 5 GPM. Either case the...
  5. HGTech

Shower Handle w/NO SCREWS???

Hello tridiy, That is a Grohe trim. You can contact Grohe at 1-800-444-7643.
  6. HGTech

Hansgrohe Lavatory Faucet Leak

There is no hidden set screw or cap to pop off. The bell shaped portion of the handle will turn counter clockwise from the counter top and the handle will lift off as one unit. You may need a rubber glove or jar opener for grip. Once the handle is removed you will see the hex head of the ceramic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks