Recent content by hfx

1. hfx

New House Drain Lines

Thanks for the comment but I have plenty of drafting experience so that was no big deal!
  2. hfx

New House Drain Lines

Hi guys, I was hoping you all could give me feedback on this vent layout for my house. So far I've learned as I've gone along to build this house myself, but the venting is pretty challenging to feel confident about. I figured I'd try to over-vent if anything. Any help is appreciated. Jason
  3. hfx

Freestanding tub

Thanks. Yea looked for install notes. Its a whittington tub and all their site does is direct me to signature hdwre website. I imagine caulk is one of the only options, i'll see once its sitting on the tile what that looks like. Thanks again.
  4. hfx

Freestanding tub

How would one of these stay fixed? Are they attached to the floor in any manner?... besides the drain of course. (Its acrylic, so fairly light) Also, to install one of these, would I: have a hole ready in the floor, attach drain pipe to tub, then set tub in place- drain through hole, connect...
  5. hfx

Gap between ceiling fan housing and ceiling

Hey I appreciate it guys. Yea I know I'll def get used to it being like that. I'm glad you all feel this way, now I won't feel compelled to take it back apart and fix anything. And if I do I can find an alt to the actual housing sitting flush. Thanks
  6. hfx

Thanks. Yea the box is recessed 3/16" or so (yep its made for and mounted for ceiling fan, thanks). You saying I need to give the wires some breathing room from each other? I could probly do that, can I ask why, just so I know.
  7. hfx

Hunter ceiling fan: Hi I was wondering if anyone had experience with ceiling fans and could tell me what the deal is with the gap I ended up with between the housing and the ceiling. It almost looks like the bracket was made to hang down some, the instructions didn't say anything about bending...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks