Recent content by Heracles

1. Heracles

Simple hose faucet repair turns ugly :(

Yea thought of that - if it goes wrong then go to plan b in wall Bad thing I can't get to it now wonder if I should try to epoxy the shaft
  2. Heracles

That sounds like a good idea quarterball I'll try to decide if I should try to fish it out with epoxy and rebuild the shaft Or if I should be brazen like cacher cut open drywall to access and replace entire silock
  3. Heracles

It leads to the back wall of my finished 1/2 bath basement bathroom - I guess it sounds like I need to cut open drywall and get to it - ? If so while at it so you think I need. To install a shut off valve for the hose faucet ? What a disaster then again I guess I'm lucky it didn't break in...
  4. Heracles

Hi guys Just my luck - my hose faucet / bib was leaking. After looking up some diy I swung at it today. Went so well starting off - Removed the inner shaft exposing the worn out gasket- noticed was a beveled gasket - tried a smaller one that matched still got the leaks - then went up to 1/2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks