Recent content by henrydavis

1. H

Two young kids and no water!

Ok, I've had water working well the last few days but now it's cycling again. I decided to drain it but am guessing I only got a few gallons out running my garden hose to my basement drain. I then turned the pump on and put my pressure gauge on the air inlet at the top. Water came out...
  2. H

Cool, thanks for the tip. A few hours ago I took my volt meter and had my brother-in-law turn the breaker on to make sure it was getting power. As soon as he did the pressure built up and we have water again. I've been monitoring it a ton and had everyone bathe, shower, dishes, etc. Looking...
  3. H

The lid of my well says: 138 feet deep. They also wrote: 33 feet to water. I'm in Columbus. Thanks!
  4. H

A few days ago I noticed the water coming out was looking dirty after taking a shower and looking at the mat. I went downstairs and discovered my whole house water filter (yarn type) was absolutely disgusting; like it had a layer of mud on it. I replaced it and that fixed it. Well, I decided...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks