Recent content by hayley3

1. hayley3

Advice please to stop leak on my pressure washer at the hose connection

The gray knob screws onto the hose. The knob is not the issue. The silver nut behind the knob needs to be tightened. Unless I am misunderstanding you, I don't see how that will help. But tomorrow I will take it off and take a picture.
  2. hayley3

Just an update, the basin wrench does not fit in there. Any other tools?
  3. hayley3

I have the basin wrench and pipe dope on order...It's not the knob it's the nut behind the knob, just to be clear.
  4. hayley3

I completely missed your reply also. The pressure washer is brand new (cheap and made in China)
  5. hayley3

I completely missed your reply. And poor little gecko , awww, they are so cute.
  6. hayley3

Thank you....looking up pipe dope now. After taking it off and screwing it back on again, the leak is a LOT less. Whew! Can't believe I might get it fixed!
  7. hayley3

Ok it seems that the behind the knob there is a nut that goes onto the threaded section which is the pressure washer's hose outlet, and it is leaking right there. Is there a tool that I can use to tighten it more. My fingers can't get in there to get enough force. Also maybe I could try...
  8. hayley3

I have a washer in the hose end and the pressure washer came with a washer. The water is mostly coming out from behind the knob that I turn to connect the hose. It doesn't seem to be where the hose inserts but hard to tell with the water gushing out.
  9. hayley3

I tried plumbers tape but it leaks really bad..I hope there is something I can do, that maybe I don't know about. There's a knob on the pressure washer that I turn to thread it onto the hose end..it's not easy to turn because it's located right next to the wheel but it's seems tight enough.
  10. hayley3

Water pressure

Thanks...!
  11. hayley3

Water pressure

Thanks, Can you recommend a pressure gauge ? Or will any of them work just as well?
  12. hayley3

Water pressure

Yes it's a Woodford hydrant located under a lean-to.
  13. hayley3

Water pressure

The water line was put in about a month ago. It's been in the 70's here, so not below freezing. I think the length of the water line is 75 ft. I would like to measure the pressure out of the faucet and then measure it with the hose, but I don't think it's the hose.
  14. hayley3

Water pressure

I had a new water meter installed so I could run a water line from it to an outside barn faucet. First thing in the morning I fill water buckets and the spray is very powerful but after I turn it off and turn it back on to use again the stream is so small I can't even spray off bird poo on my...
  15. hayley3

Shower arm issue

I had a handyman install a new shower. The pipe you thread the shower arm onto is recessed inside the wall. So to screw on the shower arm, I push the shower arm inside the drywall. My issue is, if it's leaking, how would I know since the joint between the two pieces is inside the wall? Is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks