Recent content by hattrick58

1. H

Lennox!

Interested in buying a Lennox HVAC? Please read. http://www.lennox.com/about/contact-us.asp
  2. H

Howling return

Just had a new heat pump system installed 13 seer 3 ton unit. The issue I'm having is the return is howling (as opposed to whistling). When I lower the grill so only the filter is exposed, it's nice and quiet and of course this is my goal. The return is 20" x 20" so I'm thinking of possibly...
  3. H

Guess what??

Please see my post on 31 May ("Toilet Install") to get an idea what's going on here. I installed the new Toto in the master bath with no major complications or any leaks (so far, at least). The tile was installed properly and overall I'm pretty happy and confident. I move on to my daughters...
  4. H

Toilet install

Thanks. The house was pretty well built, so I suspect it'll be no problem.
  5. H

Toilet install

Hello everyone. I'm new here and have a question about toilet installs. I've never installed one, but it looks pretty starightforward. My question is are the bases all standard. I'm going to replace both toilets in our house and the only thing I'm hesitant about is where the tile has been cut...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks