Recent content by harleyhf

1. harleyhf

Match Well to Geothermal efficiency

1hp 2-wire Gould, Myers, or Schaefer for Geothermal/Whole Hse Thanks for reply on VSP for Constant Pressure - right there with you. What can helpful seasoned veterans comment - Comparing the Myers, Gould, and Shaefer Submersible lines for my Geothermal Pump application 15gpm (with highly...
  2. harleyhf

Match Well to Geothermal efficiency

Need advise to size well to 5 ton 2-stage Geothermal Heat Pump. HP demands 7gpm at 1st stage everyday use and 15 gpm at 2nd state initial or high demand. 2 stages accomplished by dual solenoid flow valves on outlet of HP responding to calls from multi-stage White-Rodgers 90 series HP Tstat...
  3. harleyhf

Need Grundfos SQE parts

Hello Valveman - Regarding Grundfros insights - related question as new member. I had just ordered for install today a Grundfros 15 SQE for my 5 ton Comfort-Aire GeoMax 2 geothermal heat pump (when calling for heat or cooling, 7 gpm demand at normal operation and 15 gpm at extreme weather) when...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks