Recent content by harley3

1. harley3

13"-13.5" rough-in question with unifit

Thanks for speedy reply. I opted for the 12" rough-in and was pleasantly surprised how well it looks with some space in the back. The Toto was sleeker and more compact looking than I thought it would be in such a small space. I left another blog reviewing my purchases 8/4/12. Thanks again.
  2. harley3

Toto All the Way!

I was hesitant about spending a lot on a toilet, but I researched and researched, and I always came back to Toto as the choice. When it arrived, I was thrilled at how nice it looked. Great design. It is a Toto 2-piece Ultramax. I love the seat and very quick, clean, efficient flush. The noise it...
  3. harley3

13"-13.5" rough-in question with unifit

From wall to closet flange screw it's 13.5" and from tile baseboard to screw it's 13". Should I go with 12" or 14" rough-in toilet? I already installed an Ultramax 12" and there is a 2" wall gap in the back. I want to purchase another Toto/toilet for another bathroom that is very small, and I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks