Recent content by hammy233

1. H

Culligan Bypass Valve

Hello: :confused: Just recently I noticed a pool of water on the floor...thought the dehumidfier leaked..then I heard drip drip.....looked up and saw that the Bypass valve was leaking on my Culligan Water Softner.....its called a "Cul-Flo-Valv"..it only leaks in the service mode and I have...
  2. H

Like a slot machine...

Hi...my flush is like a slot machine..sometimes you win, sometimes you loose...I think my toilet may be in the wrong end of the house, I`d say half or more times the toilet gets flushed it needs to be flushed again :eek: ..it doesn`t quite get that "suck" :o .....I am on a septic system, the...
  3. H

30 - 50psi or 40 -60psi

Can anybody give me the pros and cons of increasing my pressures to 40/60psi..I presently have 30/50psi.....would like a wee bit more pressure..can the fixtures take it? whole system is less than two years old,Duro 1/2hpJetPump, Wellxtrol 200pro, Culligan Merit Water Softner ,Moen faucets, etc...
  4. H

No build of pressure...

no pressure........ ok....I now know how my basement filled with water :( , the pump ran until it was so hot it, allowed the small pressure line to fall off, noticed that water was coming out between motor and pump, opened it up and found a shattered ceramic seal and a split ring on the spring...
  5. H

No build of pressure...

No pressure....... Thanks Ron..I`ll give it a shot....try..attempt.... :eek:
  6. H

No build of pressure...

Ok....here we go again, got a call at work, my wife advising me that the line between the pump and the switch blew off and water was spraying everywhere......she reattached the line to the fitting ;) ....up until this time we have been having issues with the pump not building pressure, when it...
  7. H

Won`t build pressure...

Hello....just tonight I noticed my pump running continuously at 30psi, I turned off the switch, waited a couple of secs, turned switch back on and it built pressure back up to 50psi cutout,experimented a couple of times, ran water in sink until switch cut in same thing, we also hooked up a new...
  8. H

Well-x-trol 202

Ok forgive me for silly questions....I`m a newbie to wells and pumps, ok my problem....my pump is short cycling, I drained the pressure tank to zero,checked air pressure with tire gauge, no pressure :( , pumped it back up to 28psi(should the gauge on the pump be showing this pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks