Recent content by hamburglar

1. hamburglar

Faucet adaptor sizing

Hey guys, I purchased a portable washing machine for my small apartment which plugs into the bathroom sink faucet. I need to go from X-sized male end to a 55/65"-27 female end. I purchased two adapters so far: 3/4"-27 female - 55/65"-27 male, and a 13/16"-27 female - 55/65"-27 male. The 3/4"...
  2. hamburglar

How do I replace this tub drain?

I gave the tool a shot today... the drain nubs tore it up good. I'm thinking about getting the ridgid model 342 internal wrench. A bit expensive... any thoughts? Hammer and chisel next?
  3. hamburglar

Great thanks. Just ordered one online. I actually considered buying that, but thought it only works for drains with the "T" cross in the middle... I will give it a shot.
  4. hamburglar

TL;DR: I want to replace my tub drain. Drain key won't budge existing tub drain. Am I on the right track? I have a tub in my house which is probably 50 years old. I accidentally broke off the trip lever, so I figured I'd use this opportunity to replace the drain with a toe tap drain, as the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks