Recent content by Haazard

1. H

Wiring a new Kohler Whirlpool...

Go figure. After being called out for not looking hard enough, I found a little electric supply store less than a mile from my house. $95. Thanks guys.
  2. H

Yeah jb, i used thhn to the panel. I live near Chicago and local codes don't allow romex. Alectrician, where did you find that breaker for $50? I can find lots of single pole ones but the only double pole gfci breakers that are readily available near me are for much higher amperage than i...
  3. H

Thanks for the replies guys. Jad, the pump unit for the whirlpool includes a heater and the mfr specs call for 240V / 20A service. What did you mean about adding a heater and not enough power?
  4. H

I'm new to these forums but from what I've been reading, you guys sure know your trade. I have a GFCI related question I hope you guys can help me with. Here's a little background: I'm nearly complete with a major master bathroom remodel and am now working on the new whirlpool tub. It's a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks