Recent content by GWT500

1. G

Are more exspensive toilets cast denser?

The more exspensive downstairs toilet doesn't stain as easily as the upstairs toilet does. Toilets pretty much look the same. Just wondering if the less exspensive toilet's casting is more po:)rious and this is why it stains so easily?
  2. G

Tankless Electric WH not performing as advertised.

Live & learn It seemed to me that tankless was the way to go. But I see it is not. Guess I'll keep it. Warranty no good because I installed it myself. Will try and at least get a replacement flow switch out of them, It activates the heater at about 1 GPM. But it supposed to activate it at .25...
  3. G

Tankless Electric WH not performing as advertised.

Furnace started acting up so it was neccesary to install an alternative means of heating water. Winter is over and furnace will be replaced later this year. Anyway I got the biggest tankless WH they sell. It has 3 copper heaters and requires 3 double pole 40Amp breakers. It supposed to turn on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks