Recent content by gwgw

1. G

Sewer Gas Smell after Roots removed

Smell is GONE! :) Thanks for the advice. I have put lots of water and various cleaner down the basement floor drain. I even took a toliet brush and cleaned the sides of the walls in the drain. The smell is almost totally gone. You can't smell it in the house anymore, you have to put...
  2. G

run lots of water down the drain That is what I think, the drain got stinky!!!!! I did run a lot of water down the drain. Some bleach, water, fabrize?, water, scrubbing bubbles, more water. It seems better than yesterday, so we will see.
  3. G

Thanks for the answer. Thanks for the answer. That does make sense. I hope it just goes away. But, I have a feeling it will not.
  4. G

We were getting a sewer gas smell out of the floor drain in the basement. This usually means our sewer line between the house and the street has roots building up. If you look in the clean out line at the front of the house, in the basement, you can see standing grey water when this is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks