Recent content by gwdew

1. gwdew

Natural Gas Black Pipe Sizing question

My gas service provider is coming out next week to install an "800 meter", if that means anything to you guys. I have to have my rough inspection (which I passed) and one appliance hooked up prior to them coming out to change the meter.
  2. gwdew

Thanks for all the input guys....Well, to give you a bit more info the longest run of piping from the meter to the furthest appliance is about 60 ft and the total load is 755,000 BTU's. If you guys can provide any additional info I'd really appreciate it. I'd hate to have appliances starving...
  3. gwdew

Can someone give me advice on the attached as-built drawing. I'd like to know if the piping after the attic furnace is sufficient? I'm thinking it should be 1 1/4" instead of just 1" to carry the 344k load after the attic furnance. My plumber says it is, but I'm thinking the furnance or the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks