Recent content by guilke

1. G

Water Pressure Problem/Well

Problem happens before pump kicks in. The pump and switch seem to operate normally. It only goes to zero if I disable pump and completely drain system and leave a faucet open. Quick question, when servicing tank with air, should faucets be open or closed???
  2. G

My air pressure gauge isn't a cheapo, as I'm an aircraft mechanic by trade, not trying to sound prude and I did set it to 38 psi originally when I changed out the switch. I have another twist as to my problem, this only occurs when I turn on my high flow faucets( tub and washing machine). I...
  3. G

No filters in system, just a water softener downstream and a stright tap to outside spiggot.
  4. G

I have a submersible pump. Unable to give you any information about it as to hp and well depth. Little more info though. If I disable pump and run all water out of tank, with faucet open, pressure on gauge will drop to zero. At 40 psi, pressure switch will click. If I close the faucet off...
  5. G

Believe it or not, when the water flow stops, I can move the tank very easily. For the most part it appears to be empty. This is what is baffling me. Also, the tank is only about 5 years old, with no exterior signs of any problems. Now, I don't know if a ******* brand tank is extremely...
  6. G

I have a 40/60 pressure switch. I turn on my water and watch my pressure gauge. At approx 50 psi, water flow stops. Gauge continues to decrease and at 40 psi well pump kicks on, water flow returns and all is good. Pump turns off at 60 psi. Increase pressure into empty tank to 2 psi less...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks