Recent content by gtwnguy

1. gtwnguy

Heads not popping up without help

Exact opposite of what I desribed above. When I pull one up, the other rises on its own. I've been told I may have TOO much pressure, is that possible? Seems to make sense, since when one goes up it slighty lowers the pressure, allowing the other one to go up (opposite but same...
  2. gtwnguy

I did use a guage years ago, and all was well. Behavior has not change. The reason it isn't a pressure issue (at least no pressure loss) as that with a little nudge, they will pop-up just fine and stay up the entire duration of the cycle. If it was a low pressure issue, they would never...
  3. gtwnguy

I have 2 pop-up sprinkler heads on one zone. Both heads will get plenty of water, and almost pop-up, but not quite. I have plenty good water pressure. When (rarely) one head pop-up on its own, then the other does automatically. Same when I slightly pull-up gently one head, then the other...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks