Recent content by gt0157c

1. gt0157c

Entire home rewire by non-pro..

Again, more good info/advice... Bob-Thanks for the code advice. What you are telling me would ease several of my biggest concerns. I'll find out for sure what is needed when I meet the inspector. As for the plumbing, you all are probably right and I may end up replacing it as well. I...
  2. gt0157c

Great Info! Thanks again for the advice. I have s few comments/questions. I'll probably have a courtesy inspection soon so I'll be able to find out some of this directly but... Is there such a thing as a "35%" rule that states that if I upgrade more than 35% of the electrical I have to go...
  3. gt0157c

First off, thanks for the responses. I realize that the majority of the feedback would not be in favor of me attempting this but I appreciate it being constructive. I understand that this is dangerous and is not to be underestimated and I'm not. That's actually why I'm here and not running...
  4. gt0157c

Yes, I realize this will not be recommended and is dangerous. I just can't pay someone $25K to do this for me when I'm pretty confident and capable. My question is what I am legally allowed to do? Aren't I allowed to do this even though I'm not licensed electrician because I'm the homeowner...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks