Recent content by grumpy 040

1. grumpy 040

Softpro softener

So the 2510sxt is better/ more reliable than the 5600xst for well water?
  2. grumpy 040

Softpro softener

It was a Softpro Elite Basic. 40,000. from www.qualitywatertreatment.com
  3. grumpy 040

Softpro softener

Is anyone using a Soft pro softener.? NEED to know pros and cons on them. I'm torn between 2510sxt or a Soft pro. Help
  4. grumpy 040

Timer motor

I need a timer motor for a culligan mark 59. had a power surge and now it runs backwards. Anyone have a good one?
  5. grumpy 040

Culligan Mark 59

That was nice to do that with your customers. So Im hoping someone can be nice and answer my question.
  6. grumpy 040

Culligan Mark 59

do you know if i will have to change the settings with using the SST6o resin? And do you know what to set them at?
  7. grumpy 040

Culligan Mark 59

All i wanted was a unit that would take out my hardness and be reliable like the one i have now. I wasnt even considering a time clock model. I think Ill get the 32k 5600SXT with the SST60 resin. Good?
  8. grumpy 040

Culligan Mark 59

all that is clear as mud to me. I have a culligan mark 59 that did me good. I want something that is equal to it .This is the specs.[ATTACH]23388
  9. grumpy 040

Culligan Mark 59

I look at that link and thought a 32k would work. No??
  10. grumpy 040

Culligan Mark 59

so what is your opinion gary?
  11. grumpy 040

Culligan Mark 59

So a 32k is big enough?
  12. grumpy 040

Culligan Mark 59

Everyone must agree with you dittohead. lol. I think Ill get the 32k 5600 with the sst. Can you tell me how and what to set it at. Also is there anything special I need to do to unhook my existing unit?
  13. grumpy 040

Culligan Mark 59

ok here is what I have. 2 people in the house on private well. 7 grains hardness. 3ppm iron. 3/4 piping. Ive been told many things. Everyone agrees on a Fleck 5600sxt or a 2510sxt . Here are the different opinions.... you need a 32k, a 40k, if you want less pressure drop use the 2510, 2510 is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks