Recent content by Grey Goose

1. Grey Goose

Water Heater Replacement in unconditioned Farm house

I currently have a tankless water coil through my Oil Burner for my domestic hot water needs. My basement is unconditioned old farmhouse in Southeast PA. I typically need a dehumidifier (which needs replacing). I cant stand the whole house furnace going on any more during non heating seasons...
  2. Grey Goose

Kohler Rim Jet

This is the link. Thank you http://www.us.kohler.com/tech/products/why_rimjet.jsp
  3. Grey Goose

Kohler Rim Jet

I'm lookisng specifically at the Kohler Tellieur which uses Kohler's Rim Jet...which Kohler lists as a different system the than the Ingenium. Thoughts and Thanks.
  4. Grey Goose

Kohler Rim Jet

Anyone have any experienc with Kohler Rim Jet Toilets...I'm comparing it to the Class 5 Bancroft from Kohler....I want a good flush and bowl clean for under $500. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks